We have put several of our favorites on our recipes page.
We will continue to add more recipes to our site as we find more favorites.
PEACHES AND CREAM FRENCH TOAST
A Six Sisters Recipe:
- 8 pieces Harper's Homemade Whole Wheat bread
- 3 peaches, diced (remove skins if desired)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (7.5 oz) container honey pecan cream cheese spread
- Preheat nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- In a shallow dish, beat together milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Dip each piece of bread in the milk mixture, making sure both sides are coated, and cook on skillet or griddle until both sides are browned (about 4-5 minutes).
- Spread honey pecan cream cheese on one piece of french toast and sprinkle with diced peaches. Top with another slice of french toast and add additional peaches if desired.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve!