We have put several of our favorites on our recipes page.
We will continue to add more recipes to our site as we find more favorites.
- 6 Slices Harper’s White Bread, cubed
- Garlic Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 TBS Olive Oil or Melted Butter
- 1/3 TSP Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop each slice of bread into 1" cubes with a Chef's knife
- In a large mixing bowl combine Olive Oil (or melted butter), garlic salt, pepper and parsley until evenly coated.
- Spread cubed mixture onto a flat baking tray, and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown, cool, and add to your salad!